I love election season. It's a time when people from all races, genders, and creeds come together in apathy. All the candidates talk of change, serve coffee to babies and share their "vision" of America in front of crowds of people looking to kill time before the 7PM showing of How Do You Know? Don't worry. We've provided a distraction: We've compiled quotes from presidential hopefuls and characters from Sylvester Stallone films. Match the quote to the politician/Sylvester Stallone character and win a free pair of patriotic snow pants.
1. "F--- you! I know more about this than anyone else in the room."
2. "I'm taking reform to the next level!"
3. "Sometimes you have to build bridges where you can but draw lines where you must."
4. "We don't fight for our country; we fight for ourselves."
5. "We're Americans, and we'll never surrender. They will."
6. "Put down your weapons and prepare to be judged."
7. "Strength is a more effective deterrent to war than weakness."
8. "The world does not meet anyone halfway. When you want something, you have to take it."
9. "I want what they want...for our country to love us as much as we love it. That's what I want." 10. "You cannot run. You cannot hide. We will destroy you."
11. "Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe."
12. "You're f**king served, you Paluka!"
Answers (in correct order)